วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week9:Comparison and Contrast (Continued)

Comparison and Contrast (Continued)


    The first teacher walked into the classroom, and she asked us how about our homes. We told her how it's done Then she explained it, and we check the answers together. I understand them They are about hurricanes comparison between Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Katrina.

 Hurricane Andrew



Hurricane Katrina


I was having all the answers, because they are easy for me. Next we read, "Men and women:


they speak the same language?" It is the view of the American Sociological Deborah Tannen's message tells us that men and women have difficulties in communication due. they raise different. Then the teacher to answer questions about this.

I agree with the view Tannen's because I'm a woman and I think women like to tell a story about someone other than her story. In addition, I look at myself when I talk to people, I like to tell about the stupid things that I've done because I want them to have fun. On the other hand, I see many people would like to say something that makes them seem to have confidence in yourself.


What did you find easy?

-Personally, I think that is a simple vocabulary. It is not too difficult

What did you find difficult?


-The sequence of events of the story, at first very puzzling.

What did you solve the problem?

-I help each other a friend to help explain the story and the meaning or the main idea of the matter.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-I read it and thought it was just the same, but after reading and summarized a friend gave me more insight.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น