วันอังคารที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 8:Comparison and Contrast

Comparison and Contrast 

It was the first time we have several paragraphs. I think it is very but I try to do it. The teacher gave us some plates and we read to them. They are about to compare and contrast.
They are easy for me because I can understand them. They are marked to indicate the comparison and contrast.
 I read the first text It is about the subway in New York City and Paris. I can compare the different and similar. The teachers give us homework, reading and answering questions.





What did you find easy?

-I think, this lesson is easy for me because I could read and underline the compare  sentences.

What did you find difficult?


-The sequence of events of the story, at first very puzzling.

What did you solve the problem?

-I help each other a friend to help explain the story and the meaning or the main idea of the matter.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-The sheets which the teacher gave to us are easy to understand.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น