วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week13:Definition and Classification (Continued)

Definition and Classification (Continued)

Good afternoon from the morning, when the last teacher told us to read text1.



Main idea: Anthropology, the study of man is divided to two types which are Physical                               Anthropology are Cultural Anthropology.

Then wrote a diagram of it.



Next,I read text2 and highlight the discourse markers in the text, answer the questions of this text and wrote to the diagram.





The last class before a group of friends to present how to cook and drink, I feel very hungry at that time.


What did you find easy?

-Personally, I think that is a simple vocabulary. It is not too difficult

What did you find difficult?


-The sequence of events of the story, at first very puzzling.

What did you solve the problem?

-I help each other a friend to help explain the story and the meaning or the main idea of the matter.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-I am happy to learn this lesson and all I intend to learn to extend their knowledge further.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น