วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week10:Cause and Effect

Cause and Effect 


Today we begin a new chapter is "Cause and Effect" first teacher to read text and view sample diagrams showing cause and effect. Then we'll practice It is a sentence that is one of cause and effect. We circular mark on the causes and consequences underlined. I think it's a great way to remember the difference between cause and effect when we read. Next, we read some paragraphs Paragraph about the Titanic.



I can diagram and filled in correctly, because when I read the circular mark. That allows me to understand the message.
I think this is a difficult lesson. Perhaps we confuse what is the cause? This is the impact? But we can use to help understand for textbooks. It is not necessary to know all of the words in texts. But we can guess.

Before time out, my friend offered to do several groups. It is also a lesson from the stage, I felt hungry all the classmates as their menu.


What did you find easy?

-Personally, I think that is a simple vocabulary. It is not too difficult

What did you find difficult?


-The cause and effect is difficult to separate easily.

What did you solve the problem?

-I read it several times and try not to use a word in the English dictionary to find.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-I think this is great fun and enlightening.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น