วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week12:Definition and Classification

Definition and Classification

Hello, today is a holiday, but now must learn to compensate, but that's okay, I'm OK.








The first time time we read the sentence. Then I noticed a lot of meaning to me. Teachers pointed us to see the definition and classification markings. I just read the meaning of the classification.We skills practice1 then we circled and underlined words. I just know that "Technical specifications" It's a word we do not know. So we have to use to help the reader.



Next, we have skills 2. They are short messages with the classification definition.

We wrote a textbook diagram of each It is not difficult for me.



Finally, before going to have lunch professors told to read text1 "What is Anthropology?" And then come back to do the exercises in the afternoon.

What did you find easy?

-Definition and Classification markers are an example to see it to understand.

What did you find difficult?


-There is hardly anything that much harder because I understood this lesson well.

What did you solve the problem?

-I read it all underlined words as keywords.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-Personally, I think this is very useful, although it would be hard to do, but I'm willing to learn and do all the exercises in order to understand.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น