วันจันทร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 5:Today's Technology


The first activity that the teacher assigned us was sharing learning experience of last week with a partner. This week I was very happy bacause I can remember almost my learning experience.So I can told it fluency. Then she asked us to exchange about today's technology news with a partner.

  When we finished this activity,our instructor asked us to write words about technology on the whiteboard. It's my favorite activity so I went to write it with my friends quickly. We wrote them joyfully. Finally,our mission was complete.

We paid attention to do it.

Next,we obtained today's technology worksheets from the teacher. She assigned us to do exercises from page 24 to 28.I used skimming and scanning strategics in the article is " Profcast " of the text,when I had problems about difficult words , I will try to guess that words but I can't. I will to find the meaning of words by dictionary on internet or dictionary application on my smartphone  such as www.dictionary.Cambridge.org etc. It is the best choice for me.
See you again Next class.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น