วันจันทร์ที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 4 : Natural Disasters (Continued)

Today's in English Reading Strategies class, I learned about Natural disaster and news stories.The teacher asked us to exchange our learning experience in last week with a partner. Sakulrat and I talked about it difficulty because she was sick.But she tried to do it extremely. Then,the teacher answered the exercises of natural disasters continued last week. Next,she asked us to read the news and do the exercises of  Japan earthquake: Tsunami hits north-east and California fires: Evacuation orders given to 13,000. 


The first one was answer the questions from the news,the second one was choose true(T) or false(F) in the space provide,the third one was write unfamiliar words and find their meaning from dictionaries,the fourth one was same the first exercises and the last one was complete each sentences with the correct word. I did it tiredly because there were lots of vocabulary that made me feel dizzy! But I can do it for my English skills. I will improve it more and more and more.
Before the ended of class, the teacher assigned us to search about today's technology news for the next week.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น