วันอังคารที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Introduction A healthy diet?

Yesterday I had learned English Reading Strategies in first time with Dr.Usa Noytim .I learned and understood the descriptions because the teacher preaches .I  know the rules of the classroom
       1.Be Punctual
       2.Pay Attention to the lesson
       3.Do not use cell phone in the classroom
       4.Do not cheat
       5.Follow dress code policy
       6.Listen white others are speaking or sharing.
Also known as Framework, which is beneficial to me.
 A healthy diet? this was topic about classification between healthy diet and unhealthy diet,It made me realize and understood that junk food was like.


The teacher explained how to used Cambridge dictionaries online.I used scanning,skimming and find the keywords.And ultimately I think this course was very useful to read and analyze the English.


Auttawut   Chawrahan

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น