วันจันทร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 3 : Natural disaster/news stories

Today's in English Reading Strategies class, I learned about Natural disaster and news stories.We were discuss my names of Natural disaster and talk about news of natural disaster with my partner.

 Today's news about the country Myanmar "Myanmar flooding affects one million"







and news about the country China "Typhoon Soudelor hits China with deaths,floods and mudslides"






I found a simple vocabulary and what was rare was the main idea of each paragraph,find the keywords I used skimming the news stories to find the main gist,scanning the news stories for specific information.

and Today, we have to present to the class about a Healthy and Unhealthy diet.
Finally,I want to said that this lesson today was very useful to known the name of a Natural disaster.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น