วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

week 6:Today's Techology (Continued)

 First of all, We had to test in unit 1 and 2: Healthy Diet and Natural disasters within 1 hour. Before the test started, I prayed for myself "wish knowledges stay with me and wish me do it extremely,please" I was worry a little bit because I can't found my watch!  The instructor said"if you're not sure in some part,you can skip and do them later." I followed her suggestion strictly because I didn't have a watch.After that, she gave our to make group,gave to handouts and describe about produce such as (1.Blogging for   ELT1 2.Blogging ELT2  3.Podcast1 4.Podcast2 5.Facebook 6.Search engine ). Everyone read articles in handout and summary this text .Then each of group 2 peoples move to other groups for taking about their topics summary. The easiness about to read the articles or study in this class are 1.look at the picture 2.predicting 3.strategics.And I used skimming and scanning strategic.This lesson,I think I found difficult words and sentences.When I had problems,I will to find the meaning of words in dictionary online such as www.dictionary.cambridge.org.
   I  hope you enjoy reading my diaries and wish you like it soooooo much. Have a nice dream everyone. See you next week

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น