วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 2: Healthy Diet (continued)

Today's in English Reading Strategies class, I learned about Healthy Diet ,My friends and I had a thought the main idea of each paragraph and fill up the correct answer.I had to think about what the Japanese diet.


I found a simple vocabulary and what was rare was the main idea of each paragraph,I tried to found key words in order to got the focus right,I used scanning of the answers,I can solve this problem by read more and used dictionary for translate. However,
I must do practice and learn yourself.The teacher assigned us to create a diet project.



I thing my diet is quite unhealthy. I eat a lot of junk food and dessert. I try not to eat too much vegetables.For breakfast I usually eat porridge and sometimes eat  bread and milk or noodles and at lunchtime I eat fried chicken. In the evening I usually eat very big meals when it has market fair. I usually buy Tom Yum Goong,Pad Thai,Pho soup and soybean milk.One thing I love is Cakes and one thing I never eat is slatternly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น