วันพุธที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Learning Reflection in English Reading Strategies Course






We see the whole picture together better this term


  1. Introduction / A healthy diet?



  2. Natural disaster / news stories


  3. Today's Technology


  4. Fashion



  5. West meets East


  6. Ann Landers, Descriptions of Books and Novels



  7. English Today / Learning Language


  8. ASEAN Economic Community


     

Learning perception and attitude


  Since I have already studied of this course, I have more knowledge of the English language including the techniques, strategies, etc. In the past, I do not like it when I read, I often saw words that are unfamiliar with obstacles. My reading I always found these words, I suddenly so tired of reading.


How do you prefer to practice your reading?

     I choose things to read in English that I would read in my own language. I
try to use the same strategy for reading the English . I used skimming,scanning,predicting,guessing from the text,paraphrasing and previewing to reading text.I  used knowledge of the text type and purpose to make predictions about discourse structure; using knowledge about author to make predictions about writing style, vocabulary, and content.






What did you find easy?


The strong words from the story or the message read. Without the need to read messages or all featuring.





 What did you find difficult?


     Words can not guess the difficulty of reading the text or content. It can not be assumed to be accurate.





How did you solve the problem?


            Solving problems by searching for words in the dictionary translation. And read in context with the other.For those who are starting to learn English. You should use a dictionary that translates from English to Thailand before. But when you start with the English language skills and more. You should switch to a dictionary translating from English into English. Which translates English words with a meaningful description of that word in English.



What are you attitudes toward to the lesson?


     In my opinion, I think that the strategy of reading English. Is very important in our lives. I will be a teacher of English, we have the knowledge to read more. This course made me realize and understand more and more able to develop my knowledge.



What should be done in English.

         Do not be afraid to be wrong. The biggest obstacle to learning a new language is not afraid to speak or write.The fear this will not improve any skill, it also makes you use that language was not good.Remember that we all will be well when learning a new language, you would be faced with the embarrassing times when you use profanity or wrong inadvertently. But these events are just part of what makes language learning fun stuff.And always remember that we are not aiming to speak English correctly and using language like a native clock. We focus on progress in learning our language. Mistakes are lessons for learning. This will enable us to develop our language more.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น