วันจันทร์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week14:ASEAN Economic Community (continued) and Extensive reading


THE ASEAN COMMUNITY 2015



           For a start, teacher answered exercises of the ASEAN community 2015's worksheets. Secondly she assighned us to divided group to brainstormed about the topic "The impact of the ASEAN community" and "How to prepare yourself for ASEAN community" and sent representative to presented in front of class.



        After that, she asked us to write words about "research on English language reading" in spider web on whiteboard. We wrote many words about it like reseacher,students,research chart,results or conclude. Then she gave us new worksheets "Extensive reading" and asked us to do excercises and read passage "Simply read"by skimming then she assighned us to do homework. 




            At last, teacher assighned us to listened "Thai labor when open ASEAN 2015" 2 times by the first time just only listened and the second were listened and wrote words that you heard then brought them to summaried in this topic "Thai labor when open ASEAN 2015". We worked it by group.

        I found a lot of problems when I did these activities such as I can't understood content fromthe radio, when I did exercise that we had to find contexts that were true or false but we also found line number of them. It's rather difficult for me. 






         I solved them by paid attention to listened 'Thai labor when open ASEAN 2015' in the second time and wrote words I heard very quickly and asked request from my partner to checked our answers each other. I thought there're not easy exercises for me.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น