วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week15: Extensive Reading (continued) and final test

      Today, we studied about "EXTENSIVE READING" before we studied, the teacher had told us about the midterm test scores. I got 15 points. I was so pleasure with my score because I hadn't been confident about the midterm test and very difficult.

      When she had already told us, she taught us about this content. An important point is that the two language researchers conducted an interesting experiment with a group of English language students in Japan. 


              These students didn't like English and failed the test so the researchers put these students in a special class. At the end of the semester, the results were surprising because their scores on the new tests were as high as the regular English students including their English ability had been improved and they had been enjoy of this class.


      Next, we responded the questions of this handout. I used the skimming skill by reading the title, subtitle in order to find the answers respectively. In addition, I used the scanning by reading the details in order to find the questions either.

        After that, we had to take a test. Personally, I felt that the test was pretty difficult and I didn't do it fully owing to the limit of time so I need to prepare my best in taking a final examination of this course.









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น