วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week13: Read Faster(continued) and Introduction of the ASEAN Community 2015


(Make up class 12 October 2015)


 First of all, teacher assigned us to read fast this passage 'Obstacles to faster effective reading' then answered last week's exercises. They were about read faster that very hard for me. The problem that I found were I was not understand how to do those terrible exercises but finally I can did it  because my friends and junior helped me.







          Next, teacher started new unit: the ASEAN community 2015 by assighned us to write words about the ASEAN community on spider web then opened video "The ASEAN community by 2015" for us.




           It was animation video about the ASEAN community 2015 that easily understood. Then she distributed worksheet to us and asked us to do task1: Watch the video and write down the words that you have seen and heard. I hardly ever found problem in this exercise because it was very easier than reading faster.


            After that, she asked us to do homework by sums up 'Obstacles to faster effective reading' and 'Hints for reading practice for speed' and took them into our blogs. Here are my homeworks.

Hints for reading practice for speed

-Think of the passage as a whole

- Pay attention to paragraph structures

- Dictionaries slow  you down

Finally, She gave us to read whole of this hand out in advance in order to practice our English Skill especially, Reading Skill.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น