วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 3: Narratives

Narratives

Hello, today we learned the narrative.First she told us that the purpose and types of narrative.The teacher taught us about the corporate message.The narrative begins with an orientation, followed by complications and end up with a resolution.
It is normally used the past tense to describe the story and link a lot to do with time.
Teachers give us new sheets are examples of storytelling.
We read them and discuss it together.

We read stories "The secret of Kylie". 

From this, I feel sorry for Kyle because she feels left out by her family. That makes her lonely.
I do not like Kylie's mother because she did not care for her child.
She is only interested in her new husband.
I dislike Philip because he was violent for Kylie.


What did you find easy?

-Personally, I think that is a simple vocabulary. It is not too difficult

What did you find difficult?


-The sequence of events of the story, at first very puzzling.

What did you solve the problem?

-I help each other a friend to help explain the story and the meaning or the main idea of the matter.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?


-I read it and thought it was just the same, but after reading and summarized a friend gave me more insight.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น