วันอังคารที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week2: Recount(Continued)



Recount(Continued)

Today we recount since last time. Teachers have told us to check with friends on a match or not. Then we come to a summarized based on this.

Summarise the story "My Grandpa's Funeral:
-Gathered together with relatives in the ceremony.
-Grandpa's body was dressed in a fine wearing and kept in the "tongkonan".
-Slaughtered the pigs and buffaloes.
-Move the corpse to face north.
-Placed the corpse in a sandal wood coffin.
-Bought out of the house and placed on an open platform beneath the granary.
-Prepared the "lakin".

After that, we started to do exercises 3 "An Excursion to the Botanic Gardens" I read the entire story by reading the non-stop for a quick word. I find the discourse markers and try to find the main idea of the matter.


What did you find easy?

-Learning from this, I think the content is not very difficult. It is a term that I have guessed.

What did you find difficult?


-Personally, I think a discourse markers is tough enough

What did you solve the problem?


-I resolved to listen and try to do the exercises at the Masters. I tried to understand by reading the information on the first page of the sheet.


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-Learned from last time. I feel that it is easier and more understandable.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น