วันจันทร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 10: West meets East (Continued)




       Today is 10th period of This course. My instructor begin this period by she greet us same every time. Next, she give us do speaking activity that we discuss about celebrities, food and product of Asia. It's cool.




 My partner think difficult me. Then we have much more to discuss. Next, my instructor start lesson by give us do exercise. When we do exercise finish, she give us match with partner again. She give us make question in topic that when we met foreigner we are asking what they. After that, she give us read the text that "Expat in Asia". When we read finish, she give us do exercise of the text. When we finish, she answer together with us. In this period, what I can do is to read vocabulary in text and understand meaning of it.

 I used scanning in my reading.  It's about questions and answers of the one foriegner who lives in Taiwan. The problems that I found were unfamiliar words and didn't understand about some sentences.  The last activity was according to the text,which of these which might be true? I did it very quickly because that moment was the bad feeling of me. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น