วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 8: Fashion (Continued)



Fashion part 2: Hairstyles

 Last week,the instructor assigned us to find our favorite hairstyles and tell the reason why we like them.In this class,the instructor asked us to discuss them with our partners before the end of class. So,welcome to the last part of fashion!




 At the first time,we did exercise about name of hairstyles by anagram them such as shaggy hair etc. Then,she asked us to read the paragraph about hairstyle in 5 countries and found summary together with friends. After that, we matched a country with a sentence about the paragraph. Next,we completed sentences with linking verbs. Then, read sentence and circle F for Fact or O for Opinion and talked to a partner and answer the questions about hairstyles of students. 



  The next activity was discuss about our favorite hairstyles with a partner. I waited for it attentively. I found the obstacles between I did it that are I am not sure what are my reason and what are the  benefits of this hairstyle. but I thought it was the coolest activity I have ever done!





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น