วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 11: Ann Landers Descriptions of Books and Novels Paragraph Reading Strategies


       For this class, the teacher brought her novels to show us and give us to read in description from their cover back then, we included what is the novels about in English version and her gave us her hand out that is about books and novels. 

This period 11th of this course. In this period, we started class by the midterm test. I am excited and anxious but I passed it on and Book & Novel. Next, my instructor gave us read back cover of book & novel. And summarized it to became our thought. After that, she gave us do exercise in the new sheet. Then, she gave us read the text that Classic Ann Landers by use reading strategies is skimming. After that, she gave us do exercise about this text.



 Which the solution is she gave agent write answer of their on the whiteboard. And my instructor adjusted to correct. Thing that I got in this period is reading that I understand it more than several week ago. I feel I have more development.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น