วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

Week 6: Descriptive (Continued)

Descriptive (Continued)


From which we have learned and practice time ago. Today, teachers can solve exercises B. Match each word with the correct meaning.

Text2,I list tourist attractions in Buda
-Buda castle
-National Library
-The Szecheny Chain Bridge
-The Castle Museum
List tourist attractions in Pest-Millennium Monument
-Baroque Architecture
-Fascinating Museums
-The Archangel Gabriel

Text4, to describe Bert and Doris and describe my friend.

     Suwannee is medium build, good looking person. She has dark brown eyes, long curry black hair and a round face. She often wears boots and shoes every day when she has class. She is cheerful, friendly and humourous.

Finally, we work together and end class teacher.


What did you find easy?

-Personally, I thought that is a simple vocabulary. It is not too difficult

What did you find difficult?


-Personally, I think that nothing is hard for today.


What did you solve the problem?

-I used skimming and scanning in jig time. And used


What are your attitudes towards the lesson?

-Today I think I learned a descriptive and discourse markers increase.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น